Circular No. 19 Dated – 27.09.2014
CONFEDERATION DECLARES NEXT PROGRAMME OF ACTION
TWO HOURS MASS SQUATTING OF NOT LESS THAN 3000 EMPLOYEES AT EACH STATE CAPITAL AT A CENTRALLY LOCATED IMPORTANT PLACE ON 18.11.2014
MODI GOVERNMENT IS TOTALLY NEGATIVE AND AGGRESSIVE TOWARDS CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
No DA Merger, No Interim Relief, No Inclusion of GDS Under 7th CPC, No relaxation of Compassionate Appointment condition, No withdrawal of New Pension Scheme, No Filling up of Posts, No Removal of Bonus Ceiling, No Assurance Regarding 01.01.2014 Date of Effect of 7thCPC, No Regularisation of GDS and Casual Labour, For Each Demand the reply is NO, NO, NO, NO………………
NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NDA AND UPA GOVERNEMENT LET US PREPARE FOR A MAJOR INDUSTRIAL ACTION
Confederation National Secretariat met at New Delhi on 26.09.2014, under the Presidentship of Com. K. K. N. Kutty, National President. Com. S. K. Vyas Ji, Advisor was also present. After detailed deliberations on all agenda items, the following decisions are taken.
1. Decided to further intensify the campaign and agitational programmes against the Governments attitude towards the legitimate demands of the Central Government Employees. It is decided to organize two hours MASS SQUATING of not less than 3000 Central Government employees on 18th November 2014, at a centrally located important place at all the state capitals. Effort should be made to ensure maximum participation of Lady comrades in the programme. Next phase of action will be decided after successful implementation of the above programme.
2. Decided to explore the possibility of joint action with Railways (AIRF) and Defence (AIDEF) culminating in strike.
3. Decided to participate and implement all the decisions taken in the National convention of workers organised by Central Trade Unions on 15.09.2014.
4. Decided to organize Two days All India Trade Union workshop of Confederation at Bangalore on 2015 January 3rd and 4th. Total number of delegates will be limited to 200. COC Karnataka has agreed to host the Trade Union workshop.
5. Decided to grant affiliation to the following two organizations.
(1) Forest Survey of India Employees Association
(2) Nehru Yuvak Kendra Sanghathan (NYKS) workers Welfare Association.
6. Decided to organize Dharna in front of all Government of India Presses and Stationery offices and also in front of Government Medical stores Depot to protest against the proposed move to close down these offices. In front of Government of India Presses Dharna will be organised by Confederation on 27th October 2014 and in front of Government Medical Stores Depot dharna will be organised on 30th October 2014.
7. Financial position of the Confederation was presented by Financial Secretary Com. Vrigu Bhattacharjee. CHQ is running with a ‘NIL’ balance. Unless and until all the affiliated Unions/Associations voluntarily clear all pending dues it will be very difficult to run the CHQ. It is decided that Financial Secretary shall issue notice to all affiliated organizations to clear the pending dues.
8. National Secretariat calls upon all Central Government employees and also the affiliated organisatons and state COCs to make the 18th November programme a thundering success.
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
IST FLOOR, NORTH AVENUE POST OFFICE, BUILDING NEW DELHI-110001
No PF/o1 (e)/2014 Dated 26th September 2014
All General Secretaries/Office bearers (NFPE)
All Circle/Divisional/Branch Secretaries
20000 POSTAL & RMS EMPLOYEES INCLUDING GDS WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE PARLIAMENT MARCH ON 4TH DECEMBER 2014
A meeting of Postal JCA consisting NFPE & FNPO was held at NFPE office New Delhi on 25.09.2014 which was attended by the leaders and General Secretaries of both Federations. Com. M. Krishnan, Ex-Secretary General, NFPE also attended the meeting. A review of agitational programmes was taken and action on Charter of Demands was discussed in the meeting and following decisions were taken:
1. The Department has informed that it will send reply on the Memorandum & Charter of Demands submitted by JCA within a week. After receipt of reply from the Department JCA will meet again and will decide further course of action.
2. It was decided that the Postal JCA will organize a massive Parliament March on 4th December, 2014. 20000 Postal employees will be mobilized to participate in the Parliament March. The quota was allotted 15000 to NFPE and 5000 to FNPO. Respective Federations will make accommodation arrangements for their members. Central Trade Unions are conducting Parliament March on 5thDecember 2014.
3. In the Parliament March Central Trade Union leaders will be invited.
NFPE FEDERAL SECRETARIAT MEETING
Just after JCA meeting Federal Secretariat Meting of NFPE was held at NFPE office New Delhi. Available NFPE CHQ Office Bearers and General Secretaries participated in the meeting. Com. M. Krishnan, Ex-Secretary General, NFPE also attended. The following decisions were taken in Federal Secretariat:
1. Decisions of Postal JCA were endorsed.
2. The quota of participation in Parliament March to be held on 4th December 2014 was allotted as under:
P-3 - 4000
P-IV - 4000
R-III - 1500
R-4 - 700
Admn. - 200
Postal Account - 300
SBCO - 100
GDS (NFPE) - 5000
All General Secretaries are requested to allot the quota to each Circle and ensure participation as per quota allotted.
Accommodation to the participants will be arranged by the respective unions.
All General Secretaries are requested to issue separate circular and send to Circle and Branch Unions directing them to participate in Parliament March as per quota allotted to them and it should be given wide publicity to make the Parliament March a grand success.
Please instruct all Circle/Divisional/Branch Secretaries to book the travel tickets of participants well in advance i.e.; from 3rd October onwards.
(R. N. Parashar)
NFPE - FNPO
POSTAL JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
1st Floor, North Avenue Post office Building, New Delhi – 110001
FEDERATION OF NATIONAL POSTAL ORGANISATIONS
T-24, Atul Grove Road. New Delhi – 110001
No. JCA/AGTN/2014 Dated – 26.09.2014
POSTAL JCA DECIDES TO INTENSIFY THE STRUGGLE FURTHER
20000 Postal & RMS Employees Including Gramin Dak Sevaks will March Towards Parliament on 04.12.2014
A meeting of the Postal Joint Council of Action (PJCA) was held at New Delhi on 25.09.2014 under the Presidentship of Shri D. Theagarajan, Secretary General, FNPO. General Secretaries and Other leaders of all affiliated unions of NFPE & FNPO attended the meeting. Com. M. Krishnan, Ex-Secretary General, NFPE was also present. Com. R. N. Parashar, Secretary General, NFPE placed the review report regarding the implementation of the phased programmes of action of JCA conducted so far. After detailed delebrations the following decisions are taken.
1. Secretary, Department of Posts, has informed that it will furnish the item-wise reply to the demands raised in the charter of demands to the PJCA shortly. After receipt of reply from the Department, the JCA will meet again and future course of action will be decided.
2. It was decided to organize as massive Parliament march on 4th December 2014 (04.12.2014 Thursday) demanding immediate settlement of Charter of demands. More than 20000 Postal & RMS employees including Gramin Dak Sevaks will be mobilized in the March to Parliament (Date changed from 10.12.2014 to 04.12.2014 as the Central Trade Unions are organizing Parliament March on 05.12.2014).
3. It is further decided that NFPE will mobilize 15000 employees and FNPO will mobilize 5000 in the Parliament March.
4. It is decided to invite all Central Trade Union leaders to address the Parliament march on 04.12.2014.
MAKE THE PARLIAMENT MARCH A HISTORIC SUCCESS
START MOBILIZATION NOW ONWARDS
Dear friends and comrades,
NFPE & FNPO calls upon all Circle/Divisional/Branch Unions to start intensive campaign and mobilization at all levels to make the Parliament March a historic success. Let us prepare for an indefinite strike if Government refuses to settle our legitimate demands.
D. Theagarajan R. N. Parashar
Secretary General Secretary General
ATTENTION CIRCLE SECRETARIES AND CHQ OFFICE BEARERS OF ALL NFPE UNIONS/ASSOCIATIONS
DIAMOND JUBILEE CELEBRATION OF NFPE
23RD & 24TH NOVEMBER 2014
AT DWARKA (GUJARAT)
Circle Secretaries and CHQ office Bearers of all affiliated Unions/Associations shall compulsorily attend the final celebration of Diamond Jubilee of NFPE at Dwarka (Gujarat). It will be a wonderful unforgettable, magnificent and historic event.
Please book your up and down travel tickets today itself. There are only limited reservation tickets available to Dwarka. Don’t delay Book today itself. CWC meeting of all affiliated Unions will be notified by the General Secretaries. Delegate fee is Rs. 1000/- All Circle Secretaries and CHQ office Bearers should pay the delegate fee. Reception Committee has only limited source of income and huge amount is required for two days celebration including food and accommodation.